Construction and Renovation
We offer consultation and coordination services for all major construction or renovation projects performed in your office or retail premises.
- Preparation of sketches and approval of architectural projects;
- Designer consultation;
- Quotes for development projects (work performed by contractors);
- Management and supervision of works;
- Carrying-out of works in telecommunication rooms;
- Carrying-out of drilling jobs;
- And more.
Building Access for Suppliers
In the event that a supplier will carry out work within your premises outside of regular business hours, please follow the below steps to obtain the necessary access.
Notify Mr. Jean-Claude Meunier by email at
It is important to mention the following details:
- The supplier’s company name;
- The full name of employees who will require access to your premises;
- The name of the employee from Le 1000’s construction department having authorized the construction work;
- Scheduled work dates;
- Scheduled beginning and end times;
- Description of the work performed;
- The conditions of access to your premises.
Suppliers must report to the security desk located at the mezzanine level of the building in order to sign the visitor register and receive their visitor’s pass. This allows the Security Department to better monitor visits and react promptly in the event of an emergency.
All service requests are subject to an appraisal. The tenant will assume the costs of said services, once they have approved.
In order to comply with the building’s business standards, it is required to obtain a written authorization from Le 1000 De La Gauchetière’s property management office prior to the commencement of modifications, repairs or any other type of changes to your premises.