Modalities and Rates
These helpful details will ensure
your child's birthday party is a success.
Kid's Birthday Package
The standard children’s birthday package includes the following :
- Access to the skating rink for all skaters;
- Skate and helmet rentals, if required;
- Invitation cards for your guests;
- The reservation of the Birthday Zone for a period of 3 hours;
- A bouquet of balloons.
During Your Visit
- Birthday parties are held during regular business hours. The exclusive use of the skating rink is non-applicable.
- We recommend that you meet your guests in the adjacent food court before the beginning of your birthday party to facilitate the distribution of admission bracelets and rental coupons.
- The reservation of the Birthday Zone is guaranteed for a period of 3 hours. Should you wish to prolong your visit, you will have to vacate the Birthday Zone and move your guests’ personal effects to the locker room.
- The Zamboni will resurface the ice at least once during your visit. All skaters will be asked to wait in the rest area during that time.
Good To Know
- Training supports are available free of charge if the amount of skaters on the rink allows its safe usage.
- The use of a helmet is highly recommended on the skating rink.
- The use of skate guards is mandatory in the food court.
A free admission is offered to the child celebrating his/her birthday!
Rates will vary according to the number of guests in your group:
|Up to 15 guests
|16 to 25 guests
|26 to 35 guests
Note: If your group is slightly over 15 people, we recommend adding individual admission and service fees to your selected package.
A $50 deposit is required upon reservation. The deposit is non-refundable if the birthday party is cancelled less than 3 business days prior to its scheduled date.